Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Parade

So, I was a Facebook holdout for a really long time. In fact, I kinda thought I'd never join. But, I did. I joined right after I attempted to start this blog. I once read a post somewhere that said something to the tune of "Facebook killed the blogging star." And you know what? They were right! I had all these really great intentions of keeping up with the cute little things my kids are doing & saying, but I can't seem to find the time to post once I get done checking facebook! Ugh! I really should try to do better at this. I think I would be thankful for it years down the road. So listen up, Gina. Must. Try. Harder.We went to the Christmas
parade tonight & since it was on a Monday, Jason got to come along too! It seems like most years it's on a Thursday & Jason always has to work. It was terribly cold & the kids (wearing layers & wrapped in two blankets each) kept complaining they were freezing. Poor babies. At least we made another memory. Freezing our butts off at the parade! It seemed really short this year. Or maybe it was that we stood more toward the middle of the parade route & where we usually stand near the end everything gets all spaced out. Sometimes there's even a few minutes that pass in between floats, cars, bands, etc. Who knows? But we did have hot chocolate & the kids got TONS of candy, so all in all, it ended up an ok night. I am so blessed to have three beautiful children and a husband that adores us all. (and does really sweet things like go get the van before the end of the parade and pick us up in a toasty warm car so we don't have to walk in the cold :) Thank you, Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment